Sola Dive 1200 Spot
Ultra-powerful spot is the ideal choice for tech diving, challenging visibility, or a macro imaging light.
The most powerful hand-held spot in the industry providing a 12 degree pattern at a full 1200 lumens of intensity. Sola 1200 Spot is the perfect primary dive light with a hands-free compact design and simple operation. When conditions aren?t optimum the tight beam minimizes backscatter and increases light penetration _ a favorite of cold water divers and macro photographers.
- 1200 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumens consistent
- Powerful combination of 6 CREE LEDs create a penetrating spot beam
- 12º spot is ideal as a general purpose/tech light or as a primary macro light to isolate a subject
- Custom optics ensure there are no distracting hot spots in the center of beam
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- External wet charge interface means recharging is quick and dependable
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Included universal hand strap mounts securely on wrist with or without gloves for hands-free mobility
- Lumens1200 (high), 600 (medium), 300 (low)
- Runtime60 min (high), 120 min (medium), 240 min (low)
- Beam Angle12° (spot)
- Charge Time150 min
- Fast ChargeNo
- IP Rating (FL-1)68
- Depth Rating (FL-1)100 meter(s)
- Impact Resistance (FL-1)1 meter
- Product Weight254 grams
- Product Dimensions4" x 2.1" x 2.1"
- Compatible MountsCamera, Wrist